Cost: $250 per person
Students must be interviewed by PSDS staff prior to signing up for any firearms course(s) in order to meet eligibility requirements.
To find out more about this program, please call now and schedule an appointment (561) 262-7840.
Learn maneuvers that are used by SWAT!
Participation in this program includes not only shooting at paper targets but also shooting real “bad” guys in our 2000 square foot simulator during scenario training.
All Classes are offered in a comfortable small group setting by your instructor Sergeant John Riddle, Black Belt Magazine 2012 Instructor of the Year.
Sergeant Riddle, with over 30 years’ experience in Law Enforcement, Self Defense Training, and Firearms Instruction; provides this unique realistic training opportunity, using the same “State of the Art” non-lethal training ammunition as Law Enforcement and Military……You bring nothing but your willingness to learn.
Sergeant Riddle and his team of certified Safety Officers will provide everything you need to enjoy a safe, realistic, educational experience.
Knowledge Based Training
Students are placed in realistic stressful situations where the student must perceive, evaluate the situation, and formulate a plan.
Goals of Scenario Based Training
- inside and outside safety tips for your home and/or office
- hands-on-learning of how to clear a room and move through the 2000 sq foot fully decorated shoot house safely
- simulation based scenarios for real life encounters with “bad guys”
- shoot / don’t shoot scenarios: home / work / dorm room / public arena such as parking lots)
- debrief review after all scenarios
- small group setting
- ammunition / simunition firearm / protective gear included
- firearm familiarization
- malfunctions / transition drills
- magazine changes
- instinctive fire
- utilization of cover
- off hand shooting