Cost: $250 per person
Students must be interviewed by PSDS staff prior to signing up for any firearms course(s) in order to meet eligibility requirements.
To find out more about this program, please call now and schedule an appointment (561) 262-7840.
Learn techniques that are used by SWAT!
All Classes are offered in a comfortable small group setting by your instructor Sergeant John Riddle, Black Belt Magazine 2012 Instructor of the Year.
Sergeant Riddle, with over 30 years’ experience in Law Enforcement, Self Defense Training, and Firearms Instruction; provides this unique realistic training opportunity, using the same “State of the Art” non-lethal training ammunition as Law Enforcement and Military……You bring nothing but your willingness to learn.
Sergeant Riddle and his team of certified Safety Officers will provide everything you need to enjoy a safe, realistic, educational experience.
Knowledge Based Training
Students are placed in realistic stressful situations where the student must perceive, evaluate the situation, formulate a plan and then put that plan in action!
Goals of Scenario Based Training
- inside and outside safety tips for your home and/or office
- hands-on-learning of how and why to clear a room
- simulation based scenarios for real life encounters with “bad guys”
- shoot / don’t shoot scenarios: home / work / public areas such as parking lots and otter places that you can legally carry your self defense firearm
- after action review
- small group setting
- ammunition / simunition firearm / protective gear included