Defensive Handgun Level 2: October 28, 2018
In Defensive Handgun Level 2 the student will re-emphasize the fundamentals of shooting at 3-5-7 yards as a warm-up before getting into the main part of the class.
Upon completion of Defensive Handgun Level 2 the student will have an in-depth and technical understanding of shooting on the move as in forward, rear-ward, and lateral movement, use of cover, firing positions, and single hand shooting both Strong & Support Side.
Prior to the end of the course the students will shoot a timed “Standards Drill” and “Movement Course” on paper and steel targets.
- Handgun (caliber: 9mm or larger)
- 500 rounds of ammunition
- 3 Magazines
- Magazine Pouch to fit your magazines
- Outside the waistband Holster
- Hearing Protection
- Wrap Around Eye Protection
- Rain Gear (course takes place rain or shine)
- Snacks / Lunch & Hydration Kit (water / gatorade)
Clothing to Wear
- ball cap / hat
- long sleeved crew neck t-shirt
- long pants with belt to fit your holster & magazine pouches
- closed toed shoes / sneakers / or boots
***range fees and targets included in cost
**** Late Cancel Fee of $50 per person (1 week or less prior to class date)
*Pre-Requisite: Defensive Handgun Level 1
5 Has Sold