Tuesday & Thursday
- 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM
- Adult Class / All Training Levels
- 9:15 AM to 10:30 AM Adult Class / Training All Levels
- subject to change
To find out more about this program, please call now and schedule an appointment (561) 262-7840.
Skill Development is in the Training Methodology
- Being able to transition from Range to Range (Weapons to Ground, to Trapping to Clinching to Kickboxing to grappling etc) while focusing on breathing and energy conservation.
- Being able to flow from drill to technique to sparring; while still focusing on breathing and energy conservation.
- Being able to seamlessly transition from 1 on 1, to 2 on 1, to Mass Attack, while adapting to environmental constraints; while again focusing on breathing and existing in the moment.
Transitioning from Range to Range, Opponent to Opponent, from sparring to energy drills is the secret to training the material and making it come to life, making sure that it does not become static and stagnant; there by guaranteeing infinite possibilities, combinations, and scenarios. This method forces you to adapt and be like water, adapting to any container.
By conserving your energy, and living in the present moment, one has a greater degree of emotional control, not panicking due to the stress being imposed. Your goal is to develop the ability to manage your breath, your emotions, and combative attributes necessary to survive.
Krav Maga, “contact combat” is the Israeli tactical martial system derived and developed from the street-fighting skills of Slovakian-Israeli martial artist Imi Lichtenfeld.
Krav Maga consists of a wide combination of techniques sourced from boxing, Muay Thai, Wing Chun, Judo, Jiu Jitsu, wrestling, and grappling, along with realistic fight training with its philosophy emphasizing threat neutralization, simultaneous defensive and aggressive offensive maneuvers.
Krav Maga is known for its focus on real-world situations and extremely efficient and brutal counter-attacks.
Defenses against physical attacks:-knife, gun, blunt objects, head locks, chokes, and ground encounters.