Cost: $300 per student (includes range fees & targets)
class size limited to 8 students
Instructor: Sgt John Riddle (Retired)
City of West Palm Beach Police Department (28+ years)
SWAT Team Leader / Sniper Team Leader
Former United States Air Force Combat Arms Training (CATM) Instructor
In Defensive Handgun Level 2 the student will re-empasize the fundamentals of shooting at 3-5-7 yards as a warm-up before getting into the main part of the class.
Upon completion of Defensive Handgun Level 2 the student will have an in-depth and technical understanding of shooting on the move as in forward, rear-ward, and lateral movement, use of cover, firing positions, and single hand shooting both Strong & Support Side.
Prior to the end of the course the students will shoot a timed “Standards Drill” and “Movement Course” on paper and steel targets.
- You must have completed Defensive Handgun Level 1.
- You must have your Concealed Carry Firearms License.
- You must be familiar with the handgun you are using.
- You must be able to load and unload your handgun.
- You must be able to manipulate the handgun and be comfortable shooting it.
- You must be able to load your magazines.
Clothing To Wear:
- Ball cap
- Long Sleeved Crew Neck T-Shirt
- Long Pants with belt that will fit your holster & magazine pouches
- Close toed shoes / sneakers or boots
Okeechobee Shooting Sports
7055 48th Street NE
Okeechobee, FL 34972
Upon Sign-Up: Your payment is non-refundable. If you must cancel, you may apply the cost of the course to any other upcoming class within the calendar year.
There is a late cancel fee for this course of $50 per person (1 week or less prior to the course date).
500 rounds of ammunition to fit your handgun.
Handgun (caliber: 9mm or larger)
Magazine pouch to fit your magazines
Outside the waistband holster to fit your handgun
Wrap Around Eye Protection
Rain Gear (training takes place rain or shine)
Snacks / Lunch (45 min break / there is a snack truck on premises)
Hydration Kit or Bottles of Water / Gatorade – etc.