Saturday, October 6, 2018 / 9:30 AM to 4 PM REGISTER HERE
Sunday, November 18, 2018 / 9:30 AM to 4 PM REGISTER HERE
Cost: $300 per student (includes range fees & targets)
class size limited to 8 students
* The late cancel fee for this class is $50 per person
(1 week or less prior to class)
Instructor: Sgt John Riddle (Retired)
City of West Palm Beach Police Department (28+ years)
SWAT Team Leader / Sniper Team Leader
Former United States Air Force Combat Arms Training (CATM) Instructor
– Combative Mindset.
– Firearms Safety.
– Handgun Nomenclature.
Course of Fire at 3 / 5 / 7 yards to include:
– Reload Drills.
– Body Shift.
– Stoppage Drills.
– Standards Drill.
- You must have your Concealed Carry Firearms License.
- You must be familiar with the handgun you are using.
- You must be able to load and unload your handgun.
- You must be able to manipulate the handgun and be comfortable shooting it.
- You must be able to load your magazines.
Clothing To Wear:
- Ball cap
- Long Sleeved Crew Neck T-Shirt
- Long Pants with belt that will fit your holster & magazine pouches
- Close toed shoes / sneakers or boots
Okeechobee Shooting Sports
7055 48th Street NE
Okeechobee, FL 34972
500 rounds of ammunition to fit your handgun.
Handgun (caliber: 9mm or larger)
Magazine pouch to fit your magazines
Outside the waistband holster to fit your handgun
Wrap Around Eye Protection
Rain Gear (training takes place rain or shine)
Snacks / Lunch (45 min break / there is a snack truck on premises)
Hydration Kit or Bottles of Water / Gatorade – etc.